In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, we inform all those persons (hereinafter, the "User
" or "Users
") who access and browse the Website accessible through the domain name www.b4workapp.com
and its subdomains (hereinafter, "the Website
") and/or download and use the B4work mobile application (hereinafter, "the Application
1. Controller of data processing
The Data Controller of the data collected through the Website and the Application is identified below:
Vehículo de Inversión Tecnológica, S.L. (hereinafter, “B4workapp
Plaça Pau Vila, nº 1, Edif Pier 01, Bloque A, planta 3ª, puerta 3 A3
The User's personal data collected on this Website and Application will be processed for the following purposes:
- To enable the use of the functionalities made available on the Website and Application, including the management of the User's profile, the updating of the User's CV and the registration of the User in the personnel selection processes offered on the App. The data processed for this purpose will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and, once it has ended, for the legally stipulated periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of a contract to which the User is a party.
- To keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about B4workapp's services and news, which include: dissemination of articles and news; congratulations on special dates; notifications about new social networks; invitations to events or initiatives; notifications about training programmes; presentation of new functionalities in B4workapp or notifications when new companies are contracting with B4workapp. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until such time as the User opposes the receipt of these communications and, after that, for the legally stipulated periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the User.
- To manage the job applications of those Users who send their data through the "Work with us" section. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until such time as the User's data is out of date, the User withdraws their consent to the processing of their data or exercises the right of deletion, or the period of 24 months has elapsed since the data was obtained. The legal basis for the processing is the implementation of pre-contractual measures requested by the User.
- Retrieve the User's data from their B4workapp profile, as well as their CV to help them automatically fill in the job offer form they wish to apply for through the "Apply with B4work" functionality. To use this function you must be previously registered as a B4workapp User. The data processed for this purpose will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship between the User and B4workapp is maintained. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the User.
In accordance with the provisions of the purpose of processing indicated in the previous section, the User's data may be communicated to companies that offer their applications on the Website and the Application.
The data may be communicated to the following third party recipients: Public Administrations for the fulfilment of legal obligations; banks for the management of collections and payments and courier and/or parcel service providers. They may also be communicated to the following categories of data processors: providers of electronic communications, office automation, hosting, housing, computer maintenance, management, accounting, auditing, consultancy and legal representation. Said agents may be located outside the European Economic Area, in which case B4workapp will have previously adopted the appropriate safeguards.
The User may exercise before B4workapp the following rights related to their personal data: Access; Rectification; Deletion; Limitation of processing; Data portability and Opposition. Similarly, in the processing of User data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the User, the User has the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to exercise such rights, the user may send his/her request to B4workapp, Plaça Pau Vila, nº 1, Edif Pier 01, Bloque A, planta 3ª, puerta 3 A3, or to the e-mail address email@example.com
B4workapp has appointed a Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted through the aforementioned channels, by writing to his attention.
In any case, the User has the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if he/she deems it appropriate.
Finally, in relation to the exercise of the aforementioned rights before the offering companies to which B4workapp has communicated the User's data, the User knows that he/she must follow the procedure described in the privacy policies of such companies accepted by the User at the time of registration for a job offer.
5. Data communication to ATS
In order to retrieve job applications and CVs of candidates from companies using B4work and recruitment management tools used by the job provider (e.g. Talent Clue / Softland / Teamtailor), the B4work application will communicate the email address provided to these candidate management platforms. This is done for the purpose of verifying if candidates are in any ongoing process or if they have a CV stored in those platforms.